Ju Jitsu isn’t just for kids!
In our Classes we have a great mix of activities which keeps all our Adult Martial Artists keen, eager to learn, and looking forward to the next class.
We have a good balanced Adult Class, with many students having been training with Makerfield for a considerable amount of time. We ensure that our lessons have a great balance of fun, and hard work, making sure that everyone gets a great workout, learning new skills and meeting new friends whilst covering a vast amount of Martial Arts techniques, and cover Self Defence, Pad Work, Syllabus Work.
Class Activities and More Information:
Age range: 16 years up
Cost: £5.00 per person
A typical Senior Ju-Jitsu class consists of a structured layout of the following:
- A formal greeting to the students and the instructors
- A warm up of stretching and jogging exercises to prepare the mind and the body for the class to follow
- Pad drills focusing on striking and kicking techniques
- Syllabus work covering each students Ju-Jitsu techniques
- Once a month we hold an “Interest Session” where all students cover a specific set of techniques from the syllabus. This can range from simple pressure point strikes through to advanced locks and holds found in the Dan grade syllabus